Monday 30 May 2022

Maybe a restart?

 It's been ten years since I toured the Plaza, so many spots have turned over once, twice, or more in that time.  

Unfortunately, the biggest change in all that time?  Prices going up, except for the places that just give you food for ten meals but no knives.

 Today's lunch, from Sowon, is a veggie bibimbap.  That is, it's some shredded lettuce, a bit of cucumber, some shredded cukes, a bit of sesame spinach, a lackluster fried egg, and some sesame potatoes as a side.  

 This, served with rice, is not $19.20 worth of food.  (Honestly, if the food costs are more than $3, I'd be surprised.)  They advertise Korean-style fried chicken, but I don't want a whole pile of wings with no sides (and if I did, I could get it from Molly's, for less). 

 I need to start bringing my own lunch, but I'll try to also start updating this tour.  I hope you are eating well, and keeping safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment